84 CẤU TRÚC VÀ VÍ DỤ CÂU THÔNG DỤNG TRONG TIẾNG ANH GIAO TIẾP
1. S + V + too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something: (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
e.g. This structure is too easy for you to remember.
e.g. He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g. This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
e.g. He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S + V: (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
e.g. It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
e.g. It is such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something : (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
e.g. She is old enough to get married.
e.g. They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (past participle): (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
e.g. I had my hair cut yesterday.
e.g. I’d like to have my shoes repaired.
6. It + be + time + S + V (-ed, cột 2) / It’s +time +for someone +to do something : (đã đến lúc ai
đó phải làm gì…)
e.g. It is time you had a shower.
e.g. It’s time for me to ask all of you for this question.
7. It + takes/took+ someone + amount of time + to do something: (làm gì… mất bao nhiêu thời gian…)
e.g. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.
e.g. It took him 10 minutes to do this exercise yesterday.
8. To prevent/stop + someone/something + From + V-ing: (ngăn cản ai/ cái gì… làm gì..)
e.g. He prevented us from parking our car here.
9. S + find+ it+ adj to do something: (thấy … để làm gì…)
e.g. I find it very difficult to learn about English.
e.g. They found it easy to overcome that problem.
10. To prefer + Noun/ V-ing + to + N/ V-ing. (Thích cái gì/ làm gì hơn cái gì/ làm gì)
e.g. I prefer dog to cat.
e.g. I prefer reading books to watching TV.
11. Would rather (‘d rather) + V (infinitive) + than + V (infinitive: (thích làm gì hơn làm gì)
e.g. She would play games than read books.
e.g. I’d rather learn English than learn Biology.
12. To be/get Used to + V-ing: (quen làm gì)
e.g. I am used to eating with chopsticks.
13. Used to + V (infinitive): (Thường làm gì trong qk và bây giờ không làm nữa)
e.g. I used to go fishing with my friend when I was young.
e.g. She used to smoke 10 cigarettes a day.
14. To be amazed at = to be surprised at + N/V-ing: ngạc nhiên về….
e.g. I was amazed at his big beautiful villa.
15. To be angry at + N/V-ing: tức giận về
e.g. Her mother was very angry at her bad marks.
Download tài liệu để xem thêm chi tiết.
Bản quyền bài viết thuộc trường Công ty cổ phần Giáo Dục Việt Nam. Mọi hành vi sao chép đều là gian lận!
Nguồn chia sẻ: Công ty cổ phần Giáo Dục Việt Nam (Giaoduccantho.edu.vn)